ZooZoos,

the men in white ,have become the stars of the IPL's Ad breaks.They were even brought into the fields during live telecasts(during timeout I guess).

But..

I can remember , "121 -> start -> stop" to get the horoscopes in Airtel.
And I dont remember "how to keep a busy tone,when I would be unable to attend a call(when my head is inside a crocodile's mouth. :P)".

Zoozoos ..Yeah,they steal the show and I love them.They are real funny.But Madhavan and Vidhya baalan make me use my value added services better.:P

2 comments:

brenda said...

hey sweetheart!!! r u this bored these days :D
Btw im commenting becas im bored too ..hehe :D

shilpa said...

U guys seemed to be bored for sure. Let me bore you more. Zoozoos are actually slim women who act in Bombay theatres. They are not "men in white"

But I kinda like madhavan and vidya balan. But I am not bothered about the value added service and all that. Its just that thy look good together.

But the PUG in hutch Ad was and is my all time fav.