Things I dont understand

1.Why is my PG called "the best pg"..Is it coz of the guys who share our corridor??
2.Why is "my company(where I intern)" take so many interns when we literally do no work?
3.Have I changed a lot(compared to school days)? I thnk yeah!?
4.Are all guys the same? Many at the best PG first floor would say.."yeah!At the end of the day..guys are guys".
5.What the hell did I do at college?Did I at all study?Everytime I open a text book,evrthng is new !?seriously man!!
6.When do I get cold/headache? I/family/friends would say almost everytime.
7.Anything anyone asks..my answer is "google it".I dont think I even listen to what they ask for.I hope there are a lot of junta who would do the same.

I am posting these things bcoz it has been long since I had blogged.There is one more thing that has to be added to the list..I also dont understand what has been keeping me busy all these days that I couldnt write a post?Probably "Applying and ditching the exams" :P.

No comments: