About me!

A 50 things about me!!

1.I will be 22 years old tomorrow.

2.I love black forest pastries and that is the only reason I have named my blog "Black forest".

3.I am avery frank person and expect the same from my friends.

4.I am not very sincere in any work I do,but I try to be atleast sincere.

5.i dont know to cook.

6.I love small pillows.

7.I am very sentimental.

8.I hate being disturbed during my sunday baths.(like come fast,get ready soon..watevr).

9.I deleted my first three posts in this blog.

10.I am not a voracious reader .

11.I love watching Tom and Jerry.

12.I am possessive.

13.I love chocolates.

14.I maintain a distance from ppl whom I dont like.

15.I am a poor secret keeper.

16.I am a poor advisor and also a poor person to console you.However ,I am a good listener.

17.I have small eyes.

18.I get irritated when people sign-off without telling me a bye.

19.I love my scooty-pep.

20.I love eggs.I really need to go to R.K.Egg eatery in Ahmedabad one day.

21.I need to sifn in into orkut atleast once a day.

22.I am a spend-thrift.

23.I love my name.

24.My hair is curly.

25.I have braces on my teeth.

26.I am a slow-walker.

27.I can keep on talking for hours together.

28.I get upset for reasons even unkown to me.

29.I dont use nail-polish.

30.I believe in "No Expectations..No Disappointments.."

31.One person whom I have always thot of , to be invited to my marriage is my tenth grade tamil teacher.

32.I dont use my mobile when I go home.

33.People say I am short-temepered.

34.I think ,I am a good gal!!

35.My dad thinks I am very intelligent.

36.I can take things easily.

37.I cant remember lyrics of songs.

38.Evrytime my mentor comes to my cubicle,I vil be chatting or orkutting or reading a blog.

39.I can hate a person the moment I see him/her.

40.I can like a person the minute I see him/her.(That doesnt mean I believe in Love at first sight).

41.I love my mom's cuisines, since the day I entered college.

42.I love to see missed calls on my phone.:)

43.I keep my room very clean.

44.My favourite color is black.

45.I dnt have patience.(I really wonder where why I dint get this trait from my mom..Her patience is God level!!)

46.Did I mention..I love my name!!

47.I can sleep for hrs together.

48.Right now,my teeth hurts. :(

49.I need to brush my teeth as soon as I realise that its no more night.

50.My immune system is very weak.



Its really difficult to put up all these.I thot I could easily write a hundred things about me.But it took a long time to remember these itself..But I did enjoy recollecting stuff!!

9 comments:

Sudheer said...

Hey..praja these are 50 things about you or..50 lies about u..??u r 22 today???(really!!)

Anyway enjoy...Keep Rocking!!!!!

praja said...

yup tinku...I am 22..I dont find a single lie abt me thr..

Anonymous said...

hey you forgot to mention about me...alteast about ur fights u shld hv included...u can't stop fightin wid me..lol...

Unknown said...

@yams ..our figts need a seperate post yams!!cant be included in anythng else..will try to write on tht [:P]

damn said...

correct tht could be the next topic or the topic could be our BEST PG or CHAITANYA.

praja said...

What do I write abt the so called BEST pg when there is a dedicated blogspot for it!
http://www.thebestpg.blogspot.com/
U knw wat?Tht guy is increasing the rent to 4k from JAN for the luxury room he gives us.

Bhuvi said...

hey awesome start..good going babes

Anonymous said...

U send ur blog to the entire college or wht??? ;) btw its hard to comment on this post - ill have to write a whole article if i have to do justice to my comment.. so for now ill let u escape :)

jshree said...

praja... i ll vouch for ur room being clean.. ya cud have added- ya hate anyone entering your room with slippers and really really get annoyed when they leave a speck of dirt. yevalavu darava i wud have got scoldings from ya :(
again.. i kinda agree with 15.. even if ya dont let it out completely.. ya shall hint and giggle!ya were ma source for peeking into cynthz otherwise secretive life:P
Dont forget to invite the groom for the marriage. mokkai max! muhahaha