I'm Tagged..I need to write down 10 of my secrets.

I am a very poor secret keeper and hence it is a very tough job for me to finish this post.

Anyways,here I start..

1.I have had vodka(30ml only).
2.According to me,love is the most craziest relationship one can get into..And I prefer to stay out of it in the recent future.
3.I am crazy about food,especially pongal and dahi puri at A2B,DBC at Corner house,Ebony and Ivory at Pizza hut,Meals at Nandhini/Nandhana palace.
4.I hate Chennai.It sucks big time..the climate,the stupid crowd and everythng else.
5.I got into blogosphere b'coz of the advice of my cousin,Raja,the geek.And yeah,google reader is another suggestion of his that I have started using.
6.My memory power is real good.
7.I dont know how the twitter thingy works.
8.I have a chat friend to whom I am quite close to.
9.I develop a headache if I don't brush my teeth within 10-15 mins after I wake up.
10.The last and big secret.This is the only secret no one else knows till date.It took 3 days for me to think of 10 secrets about me.

Huh..Done.

P.S. : I know,many of them are not secrets to most of you.

4 comments:

shilpa said...

I want ebony an ivory I want ebony an ivory I want ebony an ivory I want ebony an ivory I want ebony an ivory I want ebony an ivory I want ebony an ivory

Unknown said...

Go to pizzahut Go to pizzahut Go to pizzahut Go to pizzahut Go to pizzahut Go to pizzahut Go to pizzahut

Yuvi Panda said...

lol lol lol lol lol lol lol :P

shilpa said...

I did. I did. I did. I did. Now, I regret. I regret I regret. I Regret