Damn , the great!!

The recruitment team of JP Morgan is suppossed to be here for the pre-placement talk at 8.00am,but isnt here yet coz of the flight delay.So here I sit at the computer centre of BITS-Goa ,reading the blog of my weird friend.I knew she was weird,bt nt to this extent.

-> Butterflies,pigeons and squirrels are the creatures she is scared of.
->She has an ego problem with lizards.
->Her watch is on her right hand.
->The best tamil movie according to her is KANNAMOOCHI YENNADA.For those who dont remember the movie,its the movie starred by prithvi raj,Sandhya,Radhika and Sathyaraj (Still difficult to recollect,eh?)
->Mozhi,Kanda naal mudhal and panchathanthiram are some movies that are not good..says the great damn friend.
->She says,she was very mature when she was in class six,
->She never shuts her mouth and tells us that we are dumb (Man ..u need to give a break to let us open our mouths)
->She is a perfectly confused hybrid(as I usually call her) when it comes to what her mother tongue is..Tamil,Telugu,Kannada????whats it? Please dont ask her this ques..she will give u explanation for an hour.


Whatever..good to have u as a friend.She is a real good person..I am nt writing anymore..coz it isnt a testimonial :P


My Damn great friend..I hope you dnt mind!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey..
- one more thing this damn idiot doesnt let others to sleep when she is awake....

- she catches cold if she drinks free coke...

- Difficult to argue with her...

- Not a homosapien:P

damn said...

This person seems to b interesting and appealing. I mean having maturity at 6th Std is kinda AWESOME. acc to me, U guys shld b proud to hav shared space with this person. She seems to be a kind gentle human being. What else. I dnt hav words to describe her smartness